Please select a default account for your purchases in our B2B shop. You can change this at any time by clicking on the “My Account” option in the menu.
Data Privacy Notice
Delticom data protection statement
Careful handling of your personal information is our highest priority. We value your trust that we, Delticom, will handle this information with care. In instances where your personal data (and user data) is collected for purposes beyond the contractual purpose, you must actively consent to this use as a user. You may withdraw your consent with immediate effect at any time. Please just send us an email@example.com.
The responsible authority in the sense of the Federal Data Protection Act is Delticom AG, Br?hlstra?e 11, 30169 Hanover. You can find contact further information in the Legal.
Collection and use of our customer's personal information
The information you give us helps us to shape and continually improve your shopping experience with Delticom. We collect and use your personal information for the processing of orders, the delivery of goods and the provision of services as well as for the processing of payment s (e.g. for the required checks with the payment type "invoice"). We also use your information in order to communicate with you about orders, products, services and marketing offers, (See communication by email below) as well as to update our data records, to maintain and look after your customer accounts. In addition, we use your information to show you test reports and customer reviews, for example onhttp://www.reifentest.com or on http://www.reifendirekt.de and recommend products or services which might interest you. We also use your information to continuously improve our shop and platform, to avoid and uncover misuse of our websites and to facilitate the provision of technical, logistical or other services by third parties commissioned by us.
We collect the following information:
- The information you give us: We capture and save all the information you enter on our pages on the internet, or give us in other ways. For example, this personal information may include the following information: First name and surname, address, email address, telephone number, bank details or credit card details etc.
- Automatic information: As soon as you contact us, we receive and save certain information. Like many other online stores, we also use "cookies", and receive certain information, as soon as your web browser opens a Delticom website. Many different companies supply software which allows you to visit websites anonymously. However, we would like to point out that we cannot offer anonymous visitors a personal shopping experience. The user data we collect is stored exclusively anonymously and at an aggregated level. So, for example, we record how may clicks reach our shop and which internet sites these originate from.
- Communication by email: To help make our emails more useful and interesting, we receive some confirmations about which emails you open, where your computer supports this function. At the end of every order, you have the opportunity to take part in a survey. When you take part, you can give us permission to send you offers or similar. We also give you the option to register for our newsletter e.g. on http://www.reifendirekt.de
If you do not want to receive emails not directly connected with your order (e.g. newsletter from us, please send an email to us at: ReifenDirekt.firstname.lastname@example.orgYou can also set this option in your user account "My account".
- Information from other sources: The data in your user account also includes some information we receive from other sources. For example this includes information about order and delivery addresses form our delivery companies and other transport companies which we use to update our database.
In order to simplify future orders, and to give you maximum security when shopping, we also store some information about accounts, purchase and payment behaviour as well as information from credit rating companies (Creditreform Boniversum GmbH, Hellersbergstr. 11, 41460 Neuss) in your customer account. This data is used particularly to detect misuse such as fraud. It also allows us to offer certain financial services and convenient payment types. In order to ensure the accuracy of this information, we reserve the right to include information from third parties (e.g. transport companies, credit rating companies).
For our websites we use the services of the IT security service provider Device Ident GmbH. All communication between Device Ident and ourselves is exclusively to avoid cases of fraud in the use of our website.
Data storage: Device Ident collects and processes specific data from our users by means of cookies and tracking technology in anonymised form about the devices used by our user ("device specific data"), raw data from the TCP/IP connection and data about the use of our website. As a technical condition, the user's IP address is collected and processed by Device Ident. This data is encoded within a few seconds at Device Ident. This information is stored in a database at Device Ident to help prevent fraud.
Data retrieval: If the user on our website concludes a contract or initiates the conclusion of a contract, e.g by setting up a user account or starting the checkout process when buying certain items, we retrieve a risk assessment from Device Ident which has been stored for the device used by the user. This risk assessment is based on information including (a) whether the user's device is communicating or has communicated using a proxy connection, (b) whether the device has dialled in using various internet service providers, (c) whether the device exhibits or has exhibited a frequently changing geo-reference (d) how many internet transactions have been made on the device recently (however we can't tell what kind of transactions were involved), and (e) how likely it is that the device stored in Device Ident is actually the user's device. The result of this risk evaluation helps us prevent attempted fraud on our websites. However, we do not use the data as a single criterium for completing or possibly cancelling a purchase.
Data transfer: Furthermore, we send data to Device Ident, when we are aware that a user has committed, or tired to commit, a fraud against us Only this fact is communicated to Device Ident, as well as the relevant device specific user data, but not the user's name, address or similar contact data.
What are cookies?
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are a significant help in making your browsing and shopping experience in the web-shops better. This optimises fundamental functions and applications such as the shopping basket or electronic invoicing processes, and makes them easier to handle. These cookies do not collect information about you which could then be used for marketing campaigns or statistical analysis.
- Performance cookies: Performance cookies are used to collect anonymous data about how websites are used and where faults occur. They are supplemented by anonymised general data, such as visitor demographics or reach information. These cookies are a major aid to keeping websites as performance-oriented as possible, and make it possible to discover possible faults and weaknesses.
- Targeted or Advertising-Cookies: These cookies are used to support advertising whose content is relevant and interesting. They are normally used by marketing networks with the agreement of the operator and recognise visitors to various internet sites of the participating organisations. These cookies are also used for third party services, and make data available, for example via the "Like" or "Share" buttons in social networks. In return, internet pages rate each other as visited. We use targeted or advertising cookies as a connection, for example, to Facebook, in order to measure the effectiveness of our online and offline advertising.
The help function in the menu bar of most web browsers tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how your browser can inform you when you receive a new cookie, or how to deactivate all received cookies. If you have deactivated cookies, we may not be able to offer you our full range of services. Cookies are required for some ot the most interesting Delticom features. We recommend you leave cookies activated for the best technical and personal shopping experience.
If you are using a public computer or one used by several people with activated cookies, we recommend you log off completely when you leave the website.
In the area of performance measurement and targeted advertising, Delticom works with various third party suppliers, (such as Commission Junction, Affilinet, Tradedoubler, Zanox and Experian), who also collect data by placing their own cookies. However, this data is always anonymised and is not aggregated with your personal data.
Does Delticom pass on the data received?
Information about our customers is important to us and helps us optimise the services we offer. We only pass on the information we receive in the scope described below:
- Associated companies: Delticom forwards personal data (and user data) to associated companies and their subsidiaries for purposes of order processing.
These companies are either subject to this data protection statement, or follow guidelines which provide at least as much protection as this data protection statement.
- Service providers: We engage other companies and individuals to fulfil certain tasks for us. Examples include: Parcel delivery, sending letters or emails, processing payments (credit card, direct debits, invoices), maintenance of our customer lists, analysis of our databases, advertising activity and customer service. These service providers have access to personal information they need to fulfil their tasks. However, they may not use this for other purposes. Moreover, they are obliged to handle the information in accordance with this data protection statement and German data protection legislation. No data will be passed on to third parties without your explicit consent.
- Promotions: We offer you the option of signing up to our newsletter, for example on http://www.reifendirekt.de . If you would not like to receive offers of this kind, you may unsubscribe, for example on http://www.reifendirekt.de at any time, or send an email to ReifenDirekt.email@example.com. In future, you will also be able to change your settings quite simply via your user account "My account".
At the end of every order, you have an opportunity to take part in a survey and give us the permission to pass your data on to third parties for marketing activity. We only pass your data on to specially selected partners or send offers to you on behalf of other companies if you actively confirm this option. If you do so, this company does not receive your name or address, or other personal data which could identify you.
There is no connection between the survey and passing on your data to third parties for marketing purposes. That means you can also complete the marketing survey without giving us permission to pass on your data to third parties and vice versa, if you wish.
- Protection by Delticom and third parties: We pass on customer account and personal data about customers if we are legally obliged to do so, or if this is required to implement our general terms and conditions of business or other agreements, or to protect our rights as well as the rights of our customers and third parties. This contains exchange of data with companies who specialise in prevention and minimising the effects of misuse of credit cards and fraud. We explicitly state that in this regard, the data is not passed on for commercial use which contradicts the terms of this data protection statement.
- Protection by Delticom and third parties: After successfully placing an order, you have the option to take part in a marketing survey voluntarily, so we can continue to improve our services for you.
Example: Newsletter despatch for partner companies.
How safe is my information?
To guarantee the highest possible level of safety for your information and data, we use a range of security measures:
- In order to protect the security of your information upon transmission, we use "SSL" software (Secure Sockets Layer). This software encrypts the information that you transmit.
- When you confirm an order, we do not publish your credit card number. Of course, in the course of processing your order, we transfer the full credit card number to the relevant credit card company.
- We take physical, electronic and procedural safety measures in the collection, saving and disclosure of our customer's personal information. These security measures mean that we will occasionally ask you to provide proof of your identity before we disclose personal information.
- It is important that you protect yourself against unauthorised access to your password and computer. If you share a computer, or you are using a public computer or one used by several people, we recommend you log off completely when you leave the website.
Information, correction, blocking and deletion of data
In accordance with data protection legislation, you have a right to access any information saved about your person as well as the right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You will find our contact details in the Legal.
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have with regard to data protection at Delticom. Please write to us and describe your question as precisely as possible by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then check the matter and do our best to clarify it for you.
We reserve the right to send you information about changes and updates to the applicable regulations in our business at certain intervals. We recommend you visit our websites at regular intervals to keep yourself up to date with any changes or updates. Unless otherwise agreed, use of all information that we have about our customers and customer accounts is subject to this data protection declaration.